It IS Time To Dissolve the Federal Government!
The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.
No, you did not read the title wrong. Most people don’t know that the Federal Government only exists at the will of the people through their individual states.
With the vote of 34 states (2/3) it can be dissolved and a new one put in its place. Already 22 states (up from 9 a couple weeks ago) have legislation to declare their Sovereignty under the 10th Amendment for one reason or another, mostly because of unconstitutional federal mandates.
Why should this even be considered? Here are just a few reasons.
1. As mentioned above, federal mandates that have helped push states to the brink of bankruptcy are an obvious burden and totally illegal. The constitution clearly states that all authority not specifically stated in the in its body is directly the rights of the states, the 10th amendment.
2. By using the Interstate Commerce commission laws of the 1950’s, the federal government has entered into our lives in everything from Housing (HUD) to Education. The only purpose of Washington is to protect our borders, our freedoms, and our liberties.
3. Now Sec. Geitner wants us to accept a world currency at the destruction of the US dollar.
4. He and his cohorts have nationalized part of the banking system and want to extend that to other financial and non-financial organizations, the car industry, energy, news media, and maybe your business, hoping to actually micro-manage them. Their statements indicate they don’t want to stop until most companies “they” deem a problem could be taken over by the government.
5. Congress has gone on a spending spree that makes the binge of the last 8 years look down right pitiful. The debt can never and will never be paid off except with funny money that will destroy the value and credibility of the greenback.
6. One of Pres. Obama’s lawyers Harold Koh wants our court system to be under international law. This is a huge step to losing our sovereignty and not only destroying our systems and culture, but the repercussions would accomplish the exact opposite of their intended purpose, and if accomplished almost irreversible.
7. Since it would be impossible to impeach Pres. Obama, Speaker Pelosi, Senators Reid, Frank, Rangles and Dodd (just to name a few) at one time, dissolving the government is the only answer.
8. People have claimed past administrations were corrupt, but this is the first administration I’ve ever seem that purposefully went out of its way to bring into power so many street thugs and persons who in the outside world would probably be in jail for felonies.
9. This administration lies at every opportunity, encourages mob rule (to attack the IG families), defies the constitution, ignores laws such as established contract law, and at every move tries to destroy our national standing and sovereignty. Millions have died for this and we can’t ignore their sacrifices.
10. The very characters that bewailed the excesses of the past 2 administration are helping to bring about an absurdist Autocratic form of Fascism.
If even these few examples aren’t enough to consider disbanding, there are many more.
This did not happen just over the last 2 years but began about 1913 with the formation of the Federal Reserve System, and the fostering of national and super national corporations (more about that point in future articles). This has been in the works for generations.
If you think this reformation is impossible or has never been done, that is true only here. Latvia just recently reorganized their young government, Italy has many since WWII, and Columbia has had over 235 in the last 200 years.
These are obviously weak countries that have never gotten it right. So true, but what does that say of us. After 233 years we have come to the same end. We are rapidly becoming an autocratic potentially tyrannical fascist state.
I do not say this lightly, and I do so with a sad broken heart for our loss. The majority of the States have to declare their sovereignty and opt for a Constitutional Convention, dissolve, and reform the Federal Government. I believe this one is beyond repair. The answer is a complete return to a Constitutional Democratic Republic and a repudiation of the current leaders on both sides of the aisle.
As our citizens lose everything they worked for, and see they and their families lives destroyed, they will act. Americans are slow to anger , but when they reach that point watch out! Failure to change it all for the better could bring on a 2nd Civil War, much nastier than the first one.
With all of our faults we were the strongest, most generous, and moral country that has ever existed, and without that we as a nation and most of the world’s citizens have no chance in hell of a future.
As Always be knowledgeable, vigilant, and prepared,
Copyright Crickard Publishing 2009. All rights Reserved