Friday, February 24, 2006

Monopolies!!!! #$^%@!!!!

Today I am thoroughly pissed. Every time I want to get tickets for a show, I am put into a rotten mood. It really isn’t conducive to enjoying anything.

My reason for this is simply one word, Ticketmaster. G.. D… pieces of S…! I know several rock bands tried to break their monopoly a few years ago and got no where. I simply do not understand why this government with all of their desires to break up business doesn’t go after their asses. They are outrageous in their fees and it is because they have no competition. Does Barry Diller need more billions?

I am the last person to ask for regulations, and this isn’t a call for that. If no one else has the special privileges they enjoy, then whose ass is he kissing to get this perk.

Damn, I see red on this one, and I don’t think I’m alone.

For Liberty & Freedom from Oppression,

The Hammer

1 Comments:

At 6:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

AMEN TO THAT BROTHER

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory