Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Iraq

I have not said much about Iraq, but I will now. I'm sure it was a good idea to go there, but I think a lot of serious mistakes were made.

One was having Don Rumsfeld in charge. What a doofus! Enough said. Well maybe not enough. He is as bad in that job as Ashcroft was as Attorney General. Both are megalomaniacs who have no business in positions of authority.

The other was not attacking Syria first. Where do you think all of the insurgents are coming from? Where do you think all of the WMD's went?

The third mistake was using the WMD's as an excuse. Who needs an excuse when you are right?

More later,

Support our men and women in uniform,

The Hammer

1 Comments:

At 12:35 AM, Blogger diet dilemma magmem style said...

Bert, I agree with you we should suppor our service people. If you want my opinion check out my "oops" post for the day concerning Memorial Day. Nothing else would interest you, it is a woman's blog. You certainly do not look 60 years old? Bless you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory