Thursday, August 03, 2006

Our New Nightmare, Part 1

I haven't written in a while, that doesn't mean I'm not pissed, far from it. These past few have given me many occasions to boil over. I just haven’t had the heart to write. Most of you may know what I mean.

This is Part 1 of my feelings on the middle-east situation. Some of you won’t want to hear what I have to say, probably most of you, but who gives a crap. I don’t agree with a lot of you and I would still defend with my life your right to say it.

Col. Rich Higgins. Does that name ring a bell? One of the few things Pres. Reagan did, or rather didn’t do that riled my innards, was to state that we would never negotiate with terrorist or abide by their criminal actions, and then never exact a revenge of Col. Higgins' death. Of course no other President did either, until now.

While serving on a U.N. peace-keeping mission in southern Lebanon, the Colonel was captured and eventually killed by the Hezbollah. He was hanged on February 17, 1988, never being given the status of POW which meant there was no attempt to save him by the U.N. or the U.S.; shame on both of them.

I won’t discuss the U.N. here, other than to reiterate my utter disgust for the whole organization.

We as a nation owe it the Col. Higgins to see that every member of Hezbollah is exterminated like the vermin they are.

If you want to know more about Col. Higgins, go to: Col. Rich Higgins: Prisoner of War?

Next time: Beirut and the Barracks. We are just getting started.

Crush them all,

The Hammer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Blogarama - The Blogs Directory EatonWeb Blog Directory